Interactive Business Systems
Helpdesk Technician Madison WI
Planet Technology is teaming up with a Madison, WI area client to locate and bring on a Help Desk/Desktop Support tech for a long term contract opportunity!
Top Skills: 6 Years of Experience in the following:
- Hardware deployment (laptops, phones, keyboards, etc.)
- Connectivity troubleshooting/networking expertise
- Be able to move/connect/wire equipment
- Nice to have skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills, Analytical/problem solving skills
- Troubleshoot IT issues. Independently implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Evaluates new information systems products or services, and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aid the end user.
- Requires at least 6 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Independently, performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Planet Technology (email@example.com)
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.